Powered By Blogger

11/08/2010

Autumn Leaves

Well my wife and I headed out to the yard to get the blown 5ft pile of leaves organized into their lawn bags. One problem... no rake! It was being used by a friend so I turned to the perfect solution. My not so great D list collection of LP's in the garage. Now I know this is hard to believe but it's true. The first LP I grabbed to facilitate the pick up was no other than the Autumn Leaves LP in the picture with my wife. Really! It was in the garage for a reason, weird music that I can't even describe.

For those of you that haven't thought of this it is an innovative idea worth trying. You simply have an LP in each hand and sandwich the pile of leaves between them and drop them over to the bag. Not only can you grab a ton but the best part is that the bags opening is 14" which allows you to go right in and release them and then chop inside the bag in an alternating motion that creates space and pushes them down further. The two of us filled 15 bags in under 45 minutes.
Now you ask how this relates to vintage sound?
It doesn't but I can assure you that no vinyl was harmed in the making of today's blog. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment